Friday, April 10, 2015

Dan's Visitor and Donald does Dylan

I missed Throw Back Thursday, so how's about I Almost Forgot About This Friday?

Found this whilst wading through the archives - a live jam recording taped at our friend Scott's apartment on New Year's Eve 1991/1992. Joe, Mark and myself come close to figuring out what that circle drawing in Dan's room was all about - and Dan opens up (just a LITTLE bit) about that time an alien communicated with him while he slept...

...oh yes, and per Dan's request I do my lousy impersonation of Bob Dylan...

Thanks a LOT, SCOTT!!
New Year's Eve at Hooter's House - 1991/1992
Here's just a short little clip to whet yer appetite... eventually I'll be posting more of this jam in our new SIDES pages, Out Of The Archives - stay tuned!!



4 comments:

  1. That was on rip-roaring party!! Dan shut the television off 2 seconds to midnight..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Name/URL!! NAME/URL!!!! What's so hard about NAME/URL, JOE???

      Delete
  2. Oh man , I was on the floor with the alien thing , that was so funny and The Dylan thing was so great , I forgot about that one , Ha Ha , I remember we did some more great stuff in that session party you need to upload that or send it to me and I also remember your friend kept turning on the playboy channel at the party , Woaaaaaaaaa !!!! , Ha Ha Remember that ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh.... "Friend" eh? If I remember correctly it was YOU!! Heh heh... oh and yes, I will be posting more from that eve... you know, it was recorded so crystal clear I'm beginning to think it was SJ Hootman who set up the recording equipment like he did at Brooklyn Union. Oh, and another thing, Dan - I found something ELSE you're REALLY going to LOVE... more on THAT later...

      Delete