Thursday, January 1, 2015

Teeth (starring Chompy) - The Comedy of Lloyd & Donald

Well, if you've visited this blog in the past few weeks you'll know about my newest project - and that's to sift through the OOB archives and digitize some long lost music and comedy recordings from a seemingly endless pile of cassette tapes. My mission, so far, has been somewhat successful - but it's not without it's distractions. Take the comedy tapes, for example... it would be easy enough, I guess, to do a straight cassette to mp3 transfer without any alterations - but my OCD tendencies and my self-imposed rule about only presenting any OOB product the best way I can tend to intervene - and so I get caught up in correcting all the inherent flaws one comes across when dealing with aging magnetic tape. That's to say nothing of me not being able to be patient enough to work offline for weeks on end, and present it all to the website at one time - - noooo! Like a kid eager to tear into his Christmas gifts I end up presenting dribs and drabs here in the OOB Blog!

Well, at least it shows I'm enthusiastic about something, eh? Well, here goes yet ANOTHER silly improvisational bit created by Lloyd and myself - a skit that was labeled, almost too simplistically to be trusted, as "Teeth" (starring Chompy)!!



I still don't know, after all these years, if "Chompy" (a character you'll know all about, soon enough) is supposed to be a man or a woman - he's referred to as BOTH ways throughout the skit - I don't think Lloyd or I realized it at the time. There's also a fair amount of the F-word in this bit - so be aware of any impressionable types within earshot when listening. Other than that I don't know what to say except buckle your seat belts! Heh heh heh!! Enjoy... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment